This seminar is sponsored by L’Attitude in Quebec City and will be taught in both English and French.
Often imitated, but never duplicated, what you get from TouchPro Chair Massage Technique and Marketing seminars is 30 years of wisdom and experience from David Palmer, the father of chair massage. In fact, this seminar will be personally taught by David, who has set the highest standards for chair massage training in the world.
In this seminar you will learn an approach that will allow you to perform a day of chair massage without strain. TouchPro technique portion focuses on the upper body using traditional Japanese massage that can be adapted into in sequences from 5- to 30-minutes. The course also includes:
- a fast and thorough client screening protocol
- an approach to body mechanics that will allow you to do a lifetime of massage
- DVD instructions for reviewing and fine-tuning your massage
- a daily stretching routine for practitioner maintenance
Upon completion of the Technique and Marketing Seminars you will receive:
- a Certificate of Completion
- 17 NCBTMB CE hours for the Technique
- 8 NCBTMB CE hours for the Marketing
- Written handout
TouchPro is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
NCBTMB Approved Provider: #148623-00.
71, rue Crémazie Ouest
(Coin avenue Cartier)
Québec (Québec) G1R 1X4
+1 418 522-0106
+1 888 603-0106
Date: September 27-30, 2013
Check out the L’Attitude website for more information and to register. If you need assistance, please contact TouchPro International.