Not all seminars are created the same, especially in the field of chair massage. What you get from the TouchPro Chair Massage Technique and Marketing seminars is 26 years of dedicated commitment and high standards that exceed most courses offered today.
In this seminar you will learn how to apply the TouchPro technique which will focus on the upper body system using Japanese acupressure and percussions that can be adapted into 5 to 25 min. You will also learn:
- a fast and thorough client screening protocol
- self-care and ergonomic techniques for practitioner body and health maintenance
- fine-tuning instructions
- stretching routine for practitioner maintenance
Upon completion of the Technique and Marketing Seminars you will receive:
- Certificate of Completion
- 17 CE hours for the Technique
- 8 CE hours for the Marketing
- 2 DVDs – step-by-step instructions for the 15 minute sequence (plus two other versions),
- 62-page manual describing each technique, sequence, and acupressure point locations
- Audio CD – contains 23-minute, 18-minute
TouchPro is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. NCBTMB Approved Provider: #148623-00.Sponsor/Location: Northwestern Health Sciences University 2501 W. 84th Street Bloomington, MN 55431 Contact: (800) 888-4777 ext. 409 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Date: November 9 – 11, 2012 Seminar Dates/Times: Friday, Nov. 9th – 9am to 6:30pm Saturday, Nov. 10th – 9am to 6:30pm Sunday, Nov. 11th – 9am to 6pm Cost: $325 Technique & Marketing $300 First Year Graduate NHS students $375 if registering after October 26, 2012
To Register please contact Northwestern Health Sciences University ~ Thank you!