Presented by the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy
Learn the TouchPro professional chair massage training technique and earn CEU hours for massage licensing credentials. More people are giving and receiving the TouchPro Approach to chair massage than any other kind of seated massage in the world. Learning the TouchPro system saves you from reinventing the wheel by providing you with a massage that is safe, efficient, and effective.
- 15-minute core TouchPro acupressure sequence for the neck, shoulders, back, arms, hands, and scalp.
- Variations of the sequence for 5-,10-, and 20-minute formats.
- How to perform the sequence on standard chairs as well as on special massage chairs.
- 60 acupressure points and 23 Japanese massage techniques specially designed to leave your clients feeling relaxed, refreshed, and rejuvenated.
- How to screen clients to quickly determine whether they can appropriately receive chair massage.
- Refined body mechanics that allow you to perform up to six hours of chair massage a day without strain.
What you will take home from the Technique Seminar (Incl. in the price of the Technique Seminar):
- Teaching and review DVD detailing the acupressure points, massage techniques and massage sequence.
- DVD for practicing the complete chair massage sequence and the Kenko Taiso self-care exercises.
- Audio-CD to talk you through the chair massage sequence with three different lengths for practice.
- 75-page written manual describing each technique, acupressure point location, and sequence.
Whether you learn by listening, observing, or reading, these handouts will help ensure that you will be able to recall and fine-tune the extensive material from the seminar.
For more information or to register, visit the CCMT Event Page.
Dates: May 3 & 4, 2014
Time: 9am to 6:30pm (both days)
Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy | Westport Campus
25 Sylvan Road South
Westport, Connecticut 06880
CE Credits: 17
Instructor: David Palmer
TouchPro is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
NCBTMB Approved Provider: #148623-00.
What to Bring: Your massage chair and face cradle covers.