This seminar is sponsored by L’Attitude in Quebec City and will be taught in both English and French.
What you get from a TouchPro Chair Massage Technique seminar is 30 years of wisdom and experience from David Palmer, the “father” of chair massage. This seminar will be personally taught by David who has set the highest standards for chair massage training in the world.
In the seminar you will learn an approach that will enable you to perform a full day of chair massage without strain. The TouchPro technique is grounded in traditional Japanese massage and can be adapted into sequences that last from 5- to 30-minutes. The course also includes:
- a fast and thorough client screening protocol
- an approach to body mechanics that will keep you safely doing massage for a lifetime
- a daily stretching routine for practitioner maintenance
- a 50-page handout detailing the complete sequence as well as every technique and acupressure point location
Upon completion of the technique seminar you will receive:
- a Certificate of Completion
- 17 NCBTMB CE hours
TouchPro is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
NCBTMB Approved Provider: #148623-00.
71, rue Crémazie Ouest
(Coin avenue Cartier)
Québec (Québec) G1R 1X4
+1 418 522-0106
+1 888 603-0106
Date: September 15-18, 2017
Check out the L’Attitude website for more information and to register.
If you need assistance, please contact TouchPro International.