Join David Palmer for the TouchPro Chair Massage Technique & Marketing Seminar in beautiful San Francisco, CA!
Not all seminars are created the same, especially in the field of chair massage. What you get from the TouchPro Chair Massage Technique seminar is 26 years of dedicated commitment and high standards that exceed most courses offered today.
In this seminar David Palmer will give you hands-on training for the TouchPro Chair Massage Technique focusing on the upper body using Japanese acupressure and percussions. David will cover the 15 minute kata as well as a shorter and longer version.
Get valuable in-depth training and feedback from the ‘Father’ of chair massage that will increase your knowledge and massage skills.
- the upper body system utilizing Japanese acupressure and percussions;
- A versatile approach that fits the broadest range of clients and practitioners;
- A system that revitilizes through circulation and relaxation;
- A fast and thorough client screen protocol;
- self-care and ergonomic techniques for practitioner body and health maintenance;
You will also receive with the Technique Seminar:
- 2-DVD’s, 1-CD, 65-page updated manual with over 130 new photos and descriptions for each technique, sequence and acupressure point locations. complete study guide included;
- 17 CE’s ~ given after completion of course.
1-day Chair Massage Marketing Seminar will cover:
- A complete survey of the best markets available for chair massage;
- How to decide which markets are most appropriate for you;
- An approach to marketing that integrates the four key characteristics of business success in the 21st century;
- How to talk to your potential clients about chair massage;
- What you need to know about scheduling, insurance, contracts, negotiations, licensing, pricing, and discounts;
Also included with the Marketing Seminar:
- 200-page “Marketing Chair Massage” study guide is included;
- 8 CE’s ~ given after completion of course.
TouchPro is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
NCBTMB Approved Provider: #148623-00.
Seminar Dates/Times: Friday, September 13 – 7pm to 10pm Saturyday, September 14 – 10am to 6pm Sunday, September 15 – 10am to 6pm Monday, September 16 – 9am to 6pm (Marketing) Cost: $325 TouchPro Chair Massage Technique & Marketing Seminar
$250 TouchPro Chair Massage Technique only Deposit (non-refundable): $125 due at time of registration
To Register please click ‘here‘.