TouchPro offers a continuing education home study course for chair massage featuring David Palmer. This complete, step-by-step training describes the TouchPro approach to chair massage and features Japanese massage techniques
This course is great for massage practitioners who are looking for CE credits and are not able to make it to a TouchPro Seminar or for practitioners who are looking to fill their CE credit requirements for maintaining their credentials. Completion of the course and passing of the test will earn 12 CE hours.
Our post-graduate home study course is convenient and affordable. You can go at your own pace and while earning CE credits from the comfort of your own home.
- 2 DVDs – clear, step-by-step instructions for learning a 15-minute sequence (adaptable for 5 to 30-minute routines), fine-tuning instructions and a bonus self-care Japanese stretching routine for practitioner maintenance.
- Audio CD – contains 23-minute, 18-minute and 14.5-minute versions of the massage sequence for practice.
- Manual – 76-page manual describing each technique, sequence, and acupressure point locations.
- Multiple choice test – a hard copy of the test will be included with an option to take the test online.
- Certificate upon completion of Home Study Course and test.
TouchPro is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
NCBTMB Approved Provider: #148623-00.
For information regarding your specific state (or provincial) massage CE requirements, visit this page.
Order your TouchPro home study course here.