Not all seminars are created the same, especially in the field of chair massage. What you get from the TouchPro Chair Massage Technique seminar is 26 years of dedicated commitment and high standards that exceed most courses offered today.
In this seminar David Palmer will give you hands-on training for the TouchPro Chair Massage Technique focusing on the upper body using Japanese acupressure and percussions. David will cover the 15 minute kata as well as a shorter and longer version.
Get valuable in-depth training and feedback from the ‘Father’ of chair massage that will increase your knowledge and massage skills.
- the upper body system utilizing Japanese acupressure and percussions;
- A versatile approach that fits the broadest range of clients and practitioners;
- A system that revitilizes through circulation and relaxation;
- A fast and thorough client screen protocol;
- self-care and ergonomic techniques for practitioner body and health maintenance;
You will also receive with the Technique Seminar:
- 2-DVD’s, 1-CD, 65-page updated manual with over 130 new photos and descriptions for each technique, sequence and acupressure point locations. complete study guide included;
- 17 CE’s ~ given after completion of course.
TouchPro is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
NCBTMB Approved Provider: #148623-00.
Newington, Connecticut 06111
Phone: (860) 667-1886
Fax: (860) 667-2175 Date: April 23-24, 2016 Seminar Dates/Times: Saturday, April 23, 2016: 9am – 6:30pm Sunday, April 24, 2016: 9am – 6:30pm Cost: $250 – TouchPro Chair Massage Technique
For more information and to resgister, please contact the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy (Newington Campus).