A good chair massage starts with a professional massage chair. Here are the two things you need to know upfront about massage chairs:
- The perfect chair has yet to be invented. Each one has strengths and weaknesses.
- They all work for 15-minutes.
That being said, there are four basic characteristics you need to evaluate in any massage chair:
- Adjustments: For the height of the practitioner and the comfort of the customer
- Setup/Breakdown: Must be quick and easy
- Portability: lightweight, small form factor, comes with case and wheels
- Safety: Sturdy and stable
TouchPro recommends the second-generation massage chair manufactured by Stronglite–the Ergo Pro II–because:
- It was co-developed by David Palmer, who introduced the very first professional massage chair in 1986. Nobody knows more about the proper functioning and design of massage chairs than David.
- It is the most adjustable chair and yet its the easiest chair to fit to the customer and the practitioner. There is no uncomfortable brace between the legs.
- It sets up quickly and folds into a compact case.
- There is no danger of the customer tilting the chair over backwards
- It hs exclusive features, such as complete removal of the leg rests for people with problem knees and a swiveling chest pad to make foom for the “Buddha” bellies.
TouchPro has the guaranteed lowest price for the Ergo Pro in our store plus free shipping n the continental USA. Check it out here.
You can save even more by signing up for the Online Chair Massage Training and you will get an extra discount coupon for $20.
For the geeks: Read about the differences between the four metal frames currently in use on massage chairs.