- A new textbook about touch and children
- The “Death” of On-Site Massage
- France recognizes seated massage as an occupational title
- What it is like to attend a TouchPro training
- The History Channel Features the Massage Chair
- The Genetic Roots of Massage
- What we need to know about touch
- Why Do We Touch?
- Where Do We Get Touch?
- Cuddle Clubs Monetize Touch
Category Archives: Business
[Click to download a PDF of the press release version.] France recently became the first country in the world to recognize seated massage as an occupational category with a professional certification. On June 7, 2016, the National Professional Certification Commission … Continue reading
At 31 years, there is little doubt The Walt Disney Company is the oldest continuing corporate supporter of seated massage in the world. Michael Neal began taking a stool around the Disney campus in 1982, providing employee-paid massage. When he … Continue reading
This article originally appeared in the May 2014 issue of MASSAGE Magazine. Seated, or chair, massage is alive, well and flourishing in the workplace, primarily because of two overarching trends: evolving public perception of massage therapy and the impact of the … Continue reading
This article originally appeared in the May 2013 issue of Massage Magazine. The focus of the issue was on the business of massage and I was asked to respond to the question: “How can I best position myself as a … Continue reading